Saturday, June 11, 2011

Anyone interested?

We have an opening at BluPrint. I've been posting this on the Walls on a lot of Facebook groups that have anything to do with arts, writing or architecture.

Hello, this is Denise Fernando Gesilva, art director of BluPrint magazine. We have an opening! If writing about the arts (or architecture in particular) is your passion, perhaps you could be interested to become a BluPrint editor! Send a resume to fiona.arambulo@megapublishinggroup.com

I'm so sad that our Associate Editor, Jennifer Fleck Cristobal, is leaving. For personal reasons, she has to go back and permanently reside in the States now. I've worked with her for only a few weeks but I feel like I've known her for a much longer time. What great memories I have with her in our trip to Taal town last week, shooting old houses. We will miss you terribly Jen! :(

The position she has vacated is especially difficult to fill because of two reasons: First, it's a tough act to follow. Jen is a phenomenal brain and writer. Second, because graduates of architecture normally would want to become architects, as is not exactly in Jen's case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! that sounds like a good opening. makes me want to apply! thing is, I don't have much experience in writing about art and architecture! I wish all the best for other applicants! :)