Saturday, March 5, 2011

what this is not all about





To make it clear to my growing number of readers, this is not really a fashion blog. I entered into this industry not knowing about fashion as much as good page design and layout (because of my previous advertising/graphic design jobs). Scrutinize the latest Meg to have an idea. I was hired to give Meg's pages a new look, and not really because I was a fashionista.... just to make that clear. If you want to look up clothing / designer trends or ask for fashion advice, you've come to the wrong place. Go to meggurl.com or write to any of our editors for that.

Not that I'm not a fashionista or I don't want to be, who doesn't like being nicely dressed? Unless you're Chubacca or Gollum and you'll look weird having clothes on.

So this will be a blog about my work as an art director, my growth in knowledge about fashion and fashion photography, and simply about my every day life and what I like and do. Just an every day blog like what everybody has.

1 comment:

ericdefelix said...

Gollum is wearing a branded tattered clothing from the Orc Fashionistas :D