Friday, March 4, 2011

Respect for these two lolas

Two old ladies were victims of hit-and-run recently in QC. They have not even been identified and it's impossible to know who is responsible for their deaths. Their bodies have been so mangled, the police didn't even know they were bodies. Based on reports it seems they have been struck by a car more than once.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=662765&publicationSubCategoryId=65

Whoever you are, grandmas, I offer you my respect and I pray to God right now for your souls. I don't know what made you go out in the wee hours of the morning alone, or I don't even know if you still have a family who cares for you. I don't know your names or how you look like now or when you were younger. I don't know if your lives were documented in any way.

Before God, I give my respect for the life you have lived. I am glad that your suffering in this life has ended (if it applies) or I am sorry that this world has been cruel (if that applies).

Whoever you are, may you know that there are people who have taken some time to note your passing from this earth, myself included. :) Rest in peace.

1 comment:

ericdefelix said...

May they rest in peace :(