Thursday, May 19, 2011

sigh...



I miss the red hair that I had last year. I remember I had it done close to when I auditioned for, passed, and attended the rehearsals of the Madrigal Singers, and I had worried because brightly colored hair wasn't allowed- they expected all the singers to look really uniform, which makes sense, of course. I had this hair when I still worked for that Canadian company. My boss was this strange guy who often gave me "exercises" to do. It was really funny because he made me feel like I was in school, passing plates. Anyway, I didn't pay taxes when I worked for him, so I had a lot of extra money, hence I had thought of spending on something "WHOA" like this. It's LOreal Majirel blood red, and costs around P3000 if you count in the bleaching.

1 comment:

ericdefelix said...

i also miss that hair.