Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to blogging

I had a couple of blogging years before, but they sort of ended in disaster and the eventual wipeout of the old dizzynissie.blogspot.com. Now that I'm hopefully my more mature and sensible self, and endowed with a more interesting life, not to mention all the necessary tools to make a blog really work- laptop-phone cam-bluetooth-Mac-at-work- I've decided to blog again.

Few girls ever get a chance to be an art director of a fashion magazine. I'm sure about this because I was examining an entire shelf of paperweights at the mall last night- each one respectively featured a congratulatory line to almost every occupation known to man- teacher, caregiver, lawyer, doctor, etc. -and 'art director' wasn't there.

Hence I think my life is worth documenting now, unlike before, when I worked for a cross- stitch brand, or when I worked 15 hours a day just doing revisions on collaterals of random accounts. During those days I would not have been able to churn out anything generally interesting. Now, it's like, WHO DOESN'T LIKE FASHION? So heck I'm gonna write about my daily life now! I also think I should repeat in detail, to myself, everything I will ever learn on this job. For my personal growth.

Today we went to two hotels to do an ocular inspection for our cover shoot next week. The name of the hotel chain is _____ and the celebrity that's gonna grace our cover for April is _____. She is the it-girl at the moment. I know, I just did something really annoying. But that data is extremely confidential. Yeah! I'm quite sure my blog is going to be disaster-free now.

We're going to look at a couple more hotels. The pool of the first one is dirty and lacks a "special something." The second one has an outdoor pool deck, and we can't have anything outdoors since we're shooting at late afternoon. So let's take a look at a couple more choices.

I SWEAR, by the next couple of years I will have visited virtually every hotel in the metro. Where else can we find well furnished rooms? Pools for summer issues? Blank walls for possible cover backgrounds? Plus get a room where the celeb's hair and makeup can get done? Of course, in HOTELS.

Later I am going to have a less-than-P60-peso-snack again. Still saving up as much as I can for my condo purchase.

1 comment:

Eric said...

You're beautiful :)